The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl.
It features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 331/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM-95-series (link) replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
• Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 331/3 and 45 RPM
• Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
• Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
• AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
• AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
• Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
• Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish
• High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
• Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line-level output
• AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
• Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover.
Drive Method Belt-Drive
Type 2-speed, fully manual operation
Motor DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
Speeds 331/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter Die-cast aluminum
Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 60 dB
Output Level Pre-amp: «PHONO»: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp «LINE»: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Power Supply Requirements 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption 220 V 50 Hz
Working: 1.3 W
Motor off: 1.1 W
Power off: 0.1 W
Dimensions With dust cover 126.0 x 420.0 x 340.0 (H x W x D mm)
Without dustcover and hinges:114.0 x 420.0 x 340.0 (H x W x D mm)
Weight 4.81 kg (without dustcover)
Accessories Included AT-HS4BK Headshell;
AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet;
Cartridge with elliptical Stylus in black;
Detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male);
45 RPM adapter;
Removable hinged dust cover.